HOURS PER WEEK: 40
- Provide individual, group and/or family focused therapy to children/clients with problematic sexual behavior or general mental health problems, including outreach and advocacy.
- Facilitate case planning on each client and/or family.
- Plan and coordinate aftercare services and complete a discharge summary on each assigned case.
- Coordinate the clinical treatment plan and develop comprehensive clinical assessments on assigned individuals and/or families.
- Serve as the ongoing liaison with community agencies and referral sources.
- Work cooperatively with client’s case manager/probation and/or outside service providers to coordinate clinical services and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with QI and Professional Development staff to inform and expand therapeutic services to juveniles and adults with a wide range of issues.
- Coordinate and complete necessary reports and correspondence.
- Maintain updated assessments and progress notes in the SAI Electronic Health Record as required by contract or regulation.
Training and Supervision
- Train to become an employment skill builder and offer workshops/education to designated individuals, including but not exclusive to completing SFI (Supervisor Field Instructor) training.
- Train new clinical staff and provide supervisory assistance as needed to assigned clinical staff/interns.
- Attend weekly individual and team/group supervision and present clinical treatment summaries on client/family.
- Provide training regarding treatment to clinical/agency staff and/or service providers in a variety of areas, including but not limited to sexual abuse and problematic sexual behaviors.
- Provide supervisory assistance as needed.
- Attend all clinical department staff meetings and supervisory meetings, as required.
- Keep abreast of current trends in clinical treatment, trauma-informed care and evidence-based models through reading, in-service training and conferences.
- Adhere to NASW, AMHCA, NYS Justice Center and SAI Codes of Conduct/Ethics, and ATSA Guidelines.
- Perform/complete other duties as required/assigned.
SUPERVISOR: Director – Community-Based Clinical and Care Management Services
QUALIFICATIONS: LCSW, LMHC, or other relevant degree and experience working with individuals, families and groups. Experience collaborating with community organizations; ability to work autonomously and with a multi-disciplinary team; ability to work well with collaterals; supervisory ability. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with electronic health records and credentialed for insurances is preferred.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.