St. Anne Institute’s residential program serves young women and their families throughout New York State.
How Classes Work
Open to both male & female clients and their families, St. Anne’s non-residential programs share the common philosophy that families are the focus of our interventions. By emphasizing family strengths and helping children and their families cope with the extreme stresses they confront, we help families break cycles of abuse and victimization.
- Day Services Educational Program is open only to adolescent girls ages 12-21 in the capital region
- Community Programs Include:
- • Day Treatment
- • Sex Abuse Treatment and Prevention
- • Juveniles Who Engage in Problematic Sexual Behavior
- • Adult Counseling Program