Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute: The SAI Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential & outpatient clients & their families. Within each clinical program, trained clinical therapists offer comprehensive intake assessment, individual, group & family therapy, consultation & education.
Description of Duties: St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a full time Program Administrator/ Clinical Supervisor to offer program oversight, monitor grant compliance, offer clinical supervision, and carry a limited client caseload as necessary. Position requires splitting time between 2 satellite offices in the Fulton/Montgomery/Schoharie areas.
- Provide weekly clinical supervision and program oversight for a rapidly growing Children and Families program
- Ensure clinical and grant documentation completed in a timely manner
- Participate in collaborative contact with referral sources with Program Coordinator
- Participate and complete program training and necessary program sustainability courses
- Interview and hire clinical staff in collaboration with other supervisory personnel/administrators
- Work in collaboration with agency staff supervision team
- Oversee and address office physical environment issues and site coordination
- Impart, without prejudice, the St. Anne Institute policies, procedures, and team decisions
- Adhere to NASW, AMHC, NYS Justice Center and SAI Codes/Ethics, and ATSA guidelines
Qualifications: We are looking for a dynamic, trauma informed candidate ready to develop an administrative career path and work in a rapidly expanding program. LCSW or LMSW with 2-3 years of staff supervision and experience with grant management is preferred. In this role you will be part of a clinical team that works to help children and families, in our sexual abuse prevention programs, with the goal of preventing future harm and fostering healing. Familiarity with CFTSS (Children and Families Support Services) and experience working with youth with problematic sexual behaviors is a plus. This position offers great benefits package, schedule flexibility, and possible telehealth accommodations when appropriate.
Benefits: St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
To Apply: Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application Or
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to: E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
Or Mail to:
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.