Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute: The St. Anne Institute Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential & outpatient clients & their families. Within each clinical program, trained clinical therapists offer comprehensive intake assessment, individual, group & family therapy, consultation & education.
Description of Duties: St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a full time Therapist- Community Based Clinical Services to provide individual, family therapy, and group therapy to assigned clients in our Gloversville office.
- Coordinate the clinical treatment plan and develop comprehensive clinical assessments on assigned individuals and families.
- Serve as the ongoing liaison with community agencies and referral sources.
- Plan and coordinate aftercare services & complete a discharge summary on each case
- Attend and/or coordinate court appearances when required.
- Attend weekly individual and team/group supervision.
- Facilitate case planning on each client/family.
- Work cooperatively with client’s outside service providers to coordinate clinical services and resolve issues.
- Assist in implementing effective intervention strategies to mitigate problematic behavior.
- Maintain updated assessments and progress notes for grant compliance and/or in the SAI Electronic Health Record as required by contract or regulation.
- Present clinical treatment summaries on each client/family.
- Attend relevant community meetings to collaborate with and introduce outpatient programs and services offered by SAI.
- Keep abreast of current trends in clinical treatment, trauma-informed care and evidence-based models through reading, in-service training and conferences.
- Adhere to NASW, AMHCA, NYS Justice Center & SAI Codes of Conduct, & ATSA guidelines
Qualifications: MSW/LMSW/LCSW, MHC, LMHC or other relevant degree & experience working with individuals, families & groups preferred. Experience working with sexual abuse or sexual abuse prevention a plus.
Benefits: St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans,
female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.