]Per Diem, Part Time & Full Time positions available
St. Anne Institute:
The St. Anne Institute Residential Services program is a 24-hour trauma-sensitive therapeutic milieu which serves young women ages 12-21 in a structured, supervised setting.
Description of Duties:
Residential Services is currently seeking Residential Counselors and Overnight Childcare Workers to create a safe, secure, trauma-sensitive environment while helping residents gain self-control and develop positive social skills.
· Implement agency practices including policies, procedures, unit routine and expectations, as directed by Program Manager, Senior Residential Counselors or Admin staff.
· Provide vigilant supervision of residents and provide opportunities to teach and role model, during all aspects of routine. “Routine” refers to recreational activities, group meetings, meals, bedtimes, and any additional program activities.
· Facilitate group meetings and activities, both on and off campus, including outings.
· Foster appropriate adult/child relationships; maintain appropriate boundaries.
· Attend training in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention and use the techniques to prevent and intervene in crisis situations, which may include physical intervention when needed.
· Abide by the NYS Justice Center and the SAI Codes of Conduct/Ethics.
Residential Counselor (evenings): BA or BS in field of Human Services preferred; 2 years in related area required.
Child Care Worker (overnight): HS or equivalent required, BA or BS in field of Human
Services preferred. For both, experience may substitute for degree.
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.