The Mission of SAI is to help any child, adult or family entrusted in our care to live with dignity by ensuring their physical well-being & enhancing their lives intellectually, emotionally & spiritually.
The St. Anne Institute Residential Services program is a 24-hour trauma-sensitive therapeutic milieu which serves young women ages 12-21 in a structured, supervised setting.
The program includes:
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy
- Adjunct Clinical Services and Case Management
- Health Care and Medical Services
- Substance Abuse, Intervention and Counseling Services
- Comprehensive Life Skills and Social Skills Training
- Therapeutic Recreation, including leisure activities and cultural trips
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention with a 24-hour On-Call Department
- Specialized Behavioral and Safety Plans
- Residential Services Intake and Information: 518-437-6559
Residential Services Intake and Information: 518-437-6559
The St. Anne Institute Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential and outpatient clients and their families.
Within each clinical program, trained clinical therapists offer comprehensive intake assessment, individual, group and family therapy, consultation and education.
Programs offered within the Clinical Services Department include:
• Residential Services Counseling
• Day Services Counseling
• Sex Abuse Prevention Program
• Juveniles Who Engage in Problematic Sexual Behavior
• Fee for Service Insurance Program
• Substance Abuse Prevention, Education, and Counseling
• Adult Program Services
• Psychological Testing and Evaluation
• Psychiatric Consultation, Assessment and Medication Management
Community Clinical Services Intake and Information: 518-437-6615
Vocational Day Services
The St. Anne Institute Vocational Day Services program is an after-school education prevention program for students 14-19 years of age.
The program simulates a realistic work environment and provides:
• Vocational Classroom Training in Food Service and Computer Literacy
• Case Management
• Individual, Group, and Family Therapy
• Job Training
• Social Skills and Life Skills Education