Tutor- Shelter/ RHY Program
Per Diem- up to 5 hours per week
Description of Duties:
The Shelter/ Runaway Homeless Youth Program is hiring a per diem, up to 5 hours per week, Tutor to supplement the instruction the students receive in class and to guide them toward study practices and supports to help them excel.
· Ask students about topics/ subject areas that are giving them trouble or that warrant further exploration
· Review recent homework assignments and test scores and work through problems or questions that the student did not answer correctly
· Employ proven study aides to prepare for upcoming tests and quizzes
· Help students develop study skills and organization techniques to improve their academic performance
· Take notes during the tutoring sessions and follow up with the student
· Communicate with parents/ guardians, teachers and staff about trouble areas or any other area that needs attention
BA/BS required, experience working with at risk youth
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.