Therapist- Vocational Day Services & Residential
Full Time 40 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
To assist in the classroom by ameliorating mental health symptoms in employment setting and to facilitate group work with residential youth focusing on anger management, communication, and developing coping skills.
Vocational Day Services:
· Participate in assessment interviews and develop an assessment summary
· Manage case information and assessments in the EHR
· Create and track clinical goals for each youth throughout placement in the program
· Complete a discharge summary for each youth
· Maintain regular contact with youth’s parents/guardians, collaterals & referral agencies
· Participate in Service Plan Review meetings to report on youth’s program goals and progress; submit a written treatment review report
· Assist in facilitating meetings regarding any youths’ suspension and/or disciplinary actions
· Assist clients with job placement and check in with employees at assigned job site
· Provide group therapy twice a month
· Conduct safety plans and provide crisis intervention as needed
· Adhere to NASW, AMHCA, the NYS Justice Center and the SAI Codes of Conduct/Ethics and ATSA Guidelines
· Work with treatment teams and clinical administrators to assess group focus/needs
· Develop and facilitate group curriculum; lead & coordinate group discussions with residents
· Participate, where needed, in assessments
· Document group work in Electronic Health Record (EHR)
· Submit a quarterly written review of group work/progress for each resident
MSW/LMSW/LCSW, MHC/LMHC or other relevant degree and experience working with individuals, families and groups preferred. Ability to function as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.