Therapist- Community Based Services
Full Time 40 hours per week
Description of Duties:
- Provide individual and family therapy, and group therapy as needed; maintain documentation according to regulations.
- Provide clinical services to individuals & families faced with issues of sexual abuse
- Ongoing liaison & coordination with Department of Social Services, Community Service Providers & Community Supervisors
- Weekly individual & team supervision
- Maintain compliance with department & contract requirements.
- Provide clinical work within the Children and Family Treatment and Support Services
- Ability to function as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment plan
LCSW, LMHC, LMSW or other relevant degree and experience working with individuals, families and groups preferred
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.