Therapist- Community Based Services, Hudson Falls
Full Time 40 hours per week
Description of Duties:
· Provide clinical services to individuals & families faced with issues of sexual abuse.
· Provide clinical work within the Children & Family Treatment Support Services.
· Ongoing liaison & coordination with Department of Social Services, Community Service Providers & Community Supervisors
· Maintain compliance with department & contract requirements.
· Participate in weekly individual and team supervision.
· LCSW, LMSW, LMHC or relevant degree
· Previous experience working with sexual abuse preferred
· Valid NYS driver’s license and a car a must
· This is a 40 hr/wk position located at the Hudson Falls Satellite Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team, multiple service providers & referral services
· Ability to do work independently
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.