Therapist- Clinical Services, Troy Office
Full-Time 40 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
· Provide trauma-informed family focused treatment to Rensselaer County children and adolescents who have engaged in sexually acting out behaviors
· Provide specialized risk assessment for youth with sexually aggressive behaviors
· Work cooperatively with a multidisciplinary team
· Coordinate services with outside agencies (mental health, probation, courts)
· Facilitate quarterly service plan reviews and maintain accurate and timely electronic health records
· This is a 40hr/ week position mainly at the Troy Satellite office. Some travel to Albany.
LMSW, LCSW or LMHC or other master’s degree in counseling.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.