Street Outreach Worker
Part-time 20 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
The Street Outreach Worker is responsible for providing street-based outreach services presentations to run-a-way, homeless, street youth and other community members. The program runs evenings and some weekends. The goal of the Program is to keep youth safe and to help them leave the streets.
· AA Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred in social services related field.
· Experience in working with at-risk and or homeless youth.
· Education or experience in cultural competency.
· Familiarity with Albany County resources preferred.
· Valid, clean driver’s license
· Comfortable interacting with youth in informal/non-traditional settings.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.