Residential Therapist Supervisor- Clinical Services
Full Time 40 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
- The residential program at SAI provides individual & group counseling to 54 female adolescents. The Residential Clinical Supervisor will supervise a team of 6-8 clinical therapists. All of the current residential therapists either have, or are working towards, their LMSW
- Ensure children and families receive high quality clinical services that are consistent with treatment goals, state mandates, regulatory agencies, and agency policies;
- Review clinical assessments;
- Provide supervision hours for Clinicians working towards their LMSW or LMHC;
- Coordinate and conduct staff training and development;
- Develop orientation/onboarding materials/resources for new staff in conjunction with HR staff;
- Provide effective monitoring of clinician services & development of systems to track outcomes;
- Reviews and approves all required paperwork, manually and electronically;
- Assist clinical staff in facilitating, coordinating and managing discharge/transfer planning, critical situations, and after-care planning;
- Encourage, guide, and assist clinical staff in the identification of professional development goals;
- Adhere to the NASW, NYS Justice Center and SAI Codes of Conduct/Ethics;
- Meet with clients/residents and act as back-up therapist in the absence of clinical therapy staff;
- Attend all Clinical Services staff and supervisory meetings, treatment reviews, special treatment meetings and other meetings, as needed or requested;
- Interview and hire clinical staff in collaboration with other supervisory personnel and administrators
- Serve on assigned agency committees and attend mandatory meetings and in-service trainings in evidence-based practice and trauma-informed care
- LCSW required. LCSW-R preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with children and families required.
- Supervisory experience of at least 2 years is preferred, but not required.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.