Principal- Education Department
Description of Duties:
St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a Principal for the Education Department to lead it through a new era of teaching and learning. Our school consists of 34 faculty and staff, educating approximately 60-75 girls from our residential and day services programs.
The Principal will oversee curriculum; be involved in professional development & training; foster & sustain a collaborative approach to meeting the needs of students with behavioral and emotional needs. The challenges of this work call for a unique and special skill set, including the capacity to establish a connection with children who have had immensely difficult and deprived childhoods as well as a lack of success in school.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
· Working knowledge of Commissioner’s Regulations Part 100 & Part 200
· Strong background teaching students with intensive management needs; complex behavioral & academic needs
· Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS), Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) and Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) experience preferred
· Strong problem solving and team building skills
· NYSED Certification as a teacher (special education preferred) and building leader
· Proven leadership and/or unequivocal recommendations regarding leadership capacity fitting this description
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.