Evening Reporting Center Counselor
Full Time 40 hours per week
Description of Duties:
Responsibilities include direct supervision of the participants, monitoring behavior, motivation, attendance & safety. Works closely with the team to plan for & support a participant’s success with his behavior goals.
· Conducts groups, lessons and activities per daily schedule or as assigned
· Facilitates activities in small groups
· Provides weekly mentoring of assigned students & ongoing development of an Individual Activity Plan while student is enrolled in program
· Transports students home at the end of program day
· Identifies and monitors issues which could lead to conflicts
· Implements effective intervention strategies to de-escalate behavior
· Completes annual training requirements in TCI
· Attends mandatory trainings and conferences
Associates Degree or equivalent; Clean NYS Driver’s License; Experience with adolescent population; Knowledge of basic education, recreation and behavior management issues; Strong communication skills.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.