Case Manager- Shelter/ RHY Program
Full Time 40 hours/ week position
Description of Duties:
The Shelter/ Runaway Homeless Youth Program is currently seeking a Case Manager to provide case management services to shelter clients and runaway homeless youth.
· Provide individual assessments on each youth; help them set goals and identify the necessary steps to reach those goals
· Complete the intake/ admissions process for all potential shelter residents
· Develop Service Plans
· Establish & strengthen linkages with schools, community businesses, providers, parks, law enforcement, churches and shelters
· Transport youth to medical services or appointments in SAI vehicle
· Attend community meetings and collaborate with services focused on RHY
· Assist with the development and sustaining of the Youth Advisory Board
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in Human Services field preferred
· Experience in working with at-risk and/or homeless youth
· Education or experience in cultural competency
· Familiarity with Albany County resources preferred
· Valid, clean Driver’s License
This position includes some weekend hours.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.