Case Manager- Evening Reporting Center
Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute:
The St. Anne Institute Evening Reporting Center (ERC) is a comprehensive community-based, after-school intervention/alternative to detention program designed to serve adolescent females, ages 12-16. The program operates Monday-Friday, 4pm-8pm.
Description of Duties:
The Case Manager works to achieve change in the ERC program by influencing the participants “external” environment such as in school, family, & court settings. They work to support the direction of the team, probation, social services, & other providers responsible for changes “internally” in the participants thinking, feelings and behavioral choices. Maintain contact with referring/placing agencies, education staff, program staff, and family members.
- Coordinate information and progress of each individual client from the entire treatment team to referring/placing agencies.
- Arrange appointments with probation and family court as necessary
- Compile all required reports regarding educational, probation and court for Albany County Department of Children Youth and Family.
- Meet with each participant on a weekly basis.
- Work cooperatively with any participant’s therapist, and/or collateral service providers.
- Supervise youth and lead group activities when necessary.
- Send out referral packets to other service providers and assist in discharge planning.
- Coordinate family engagement in family nights and parent education nights.
BA or BS with 2 years experience working with at-risk youth; valid NYS Driver’s License; excellent verbal & writing skills; experience with afterschool programs &/or in the field of juvenile justice; familiarity with Albany County Resources.
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans,
female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.