St. Anne Institute: St. Anne Institute is a private, not for profit, secular residential & community-based preventive service agency committed to providing the highest level of care & rehabilitation services in the briefest time to children & families throughout NY.
Description of Duties:
St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a full-time IT Assistant Director to assist the IT Director with maintaining all Agency IT Systems.
· Maintain all network system hardware and software components ensuring network reliability and integrity.
· Assist in daily monitoring of all network functions.
· Working with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Management Console to Create and manage Network Accounts.
· Monitoring Cisco\Meraki Wireless AP’s and Switches (via Meraki Dashboard).
· Perform daily monitoring of the agency data and email backup system.
· Help make recommendations concerning network system expansion, modifications, and enhancements.
· Assist in installing new network components and expand or upgrade services as needed.
· Attend meetings as needed with software and hardware vendors and consultants to solve computer and network problems.
· Become familiar with the agency EHR (Awards) and provide helpdesk assistance to staff using that database.
· Provide daily help desk assistance to staff in all agency departments.
· Maintaining and assisting with IT Inventory with Track-It Inventory App.
· Interacting with Online Technology Management Inc. In resolving Firewall (Sonicwall) Filtering and Internet connections issues.
· Administering Barracuda E-Mail Spam filter.
· Monitoring, coordinating and troubleshooting Local Agency Printers.
· Help with telecommunications applications where applicable and manage the agency telephone system extensions through the use of the Avaya IP Office Manager Software.
· Update and edit SAI Webpage as needed through WordPress Webpage Application as requested by Executive staff.
· Administer all aspects of the Agency’s E-Rate (USAC) Federal Funding.
· Archiving Terminated Staff Data files and E-Mail.
· Prep used and old, Computer equipment for disposal.
· Follow all Agency and Governmental Health and Safety Regulations, and report all hazards and emergencies as soon as possible. Attends all required Agency In-Services.
· Assume all assigned duties of the MIS Coordinator in his/her absence.
· Follow all Agency and Governmental Health and Safety Regulations, and report all hazards and emergencies as soon as possible.
BA/BS in Computer Related Field preferred, with two years of experience in the field of computer network systems work or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must possess a sound working knowledge of computer network hardware (including Wireless) & software (Microsoft Server 2016, Exchange Server 2016, Windows PC’s, Laptops & Tablets, MS Office Suite of products) network management and network security software, as well as network protocols for agency users including the NYS Connections system and the AWARDS Electronic Health Record (EHR) and various Cloud based Applications.
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.