Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute: St. Anne Institute is a private, not for profit, secular residential & community-based preventive service agency committed to providing the highest level of care & rehabilitation services in the briefest time to children & families throughout NY.
Description of Duties:
St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a dynamic, trauma informed candidate ready to develop an administrative career path. In this role you will be part of a clinical team that works to help children and families, in our sexual abuse prevention programs as well as justice-involved adults, with the goal of preventing future harm and fostering healing. Experience with electronic health records, staff supervision, and eligible for insurance paneling is preferred. Familiarity with CFTSS (Children and Families Support Services) and NYS OCFS CONNECTIONS is a plus. This position offers great benefits package, schedule flexibility, and possible telehealth accommodations when appropriate. Position is located in our Hudson Falls office, serving Saratoga, Warren, and Washington counties.
· Coordinate the clinical treatment plan and develop comprehensive clinical assessments
· Provide individual, group, family focused treatment/therapy
· Serve as the ongoing liaison with community agencies and referral sources.
· Plan and coordinate aftercare services and complete a discharge summary
· Coordinate and complete necessary reports and correspondence
· Facilitate case planning on each client and/or family
· Work cooperatively with client’s case manager and/or outside service providers to coordinate clinical services and resolve issues
· Maintain updated assessments and progress notes, and in the Electronic Health Record as required by contract or regulation and when necessary record updates in the NYS OCFS CONNECTIONS electronic case management system and/or present clinical treatment summaries on each client/family
· Train new clinical staff and provide supervisory assistance & provide weekly supervision
· Provide training regarding treatment to clinical/agency staff and/or service providers in a variety of areas, including but not limited to sexual abuse and sexually reactive behaviors
· Collaborate with QI and Professional Development staff to inform and expand therapeutic services to children, families and adults with a wide range of issues
· Train to become an employment skill builder and offer workshops/education to designated individuals
· Provide Community Education/Prevention related to risk and diversity of individuals enrolled in all outpatient programs
· Attend and/or coordinate court appearances when required.
· Keep abreast of current trends in clinical treatment, trauma-informed care and evidence-based models through reading, in-service training and conferences.
LMSW/LCSW, LMHC or other relevant degree and experience working with individuals, families and groups preferred. Ability to function as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans,
female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.