Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute: The SAI Integrated Care Management model is a signature coordination of behavioral and physical health care which is family-centered, quality-driven, trauma-informed, and designed to treat the whole person and promote recovery and wellness. It is available to eligible children and families in any of the SAI programs.
Description of Duties: SAI is currently seeking a full-time Care Manager for the Gloversville office to provide and coordinate services to assigned caseload; guide program enrollees and their caretakers through the healthcare system by assisting with access issues, developing relationships with service providers, and tracking interventions and outcomes.
- Provide comprehensive care management
- Manage the patient’s Individualized Plan of Care
- Meet client contact requirements according to patient/client acuity level
- Educate the child/caregiver on the care of chronic conditions, immunizations, screening and other preventive interventions
- In the event of hospital admissions, engage in the discharge planning process ensuring that the client has all recommended post discharge services in place prior to discharge
- Ensure that child has periodic evaluations and follow up treatment for dental, vision and hearing care, following Medicaid EPSDT guidelines
- Obtain required Care Management enrollment consents from the individual or legal guardian
- Complete initial and ongoing needs assessments (Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths; CANS) to determine the appropriate level of care management.
- Meet Care Management documentation requirements in a timely and accurate manner and according to acuity level (high, medium, low)
- Conduct care planning meetings/conferences and serve as part of an interdisciplinary team member to effectively provide/coordinate comprehensive and holistic care
- Function as an advocate for clients with agency staff and with external service providers
- Link enrollees with resources and services based on their individual needs and preferences
- Help clients obtain and maintain public benefits necessary to gain health care services, including Medicaid and cash assistance eligibility, Social Security, SNAP, housing, legal services, employment and training supports, and others.
- Communicate and share information with the individual client and their families/caregivers with appropriate consideration to language, literacy and cultural preferences.
- Identify available community-based resources and manage referrals to those resources. Provide access, engagement, coordination and follow-up of services
Qualifications: BA/BS with 2 years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 1 year of experience. Experience serving children and families with special needs. Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills; experience providing service coordination and information, linkages, and referrals for community-based services; ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team; self-management abilities, including overseeing complete and timely maintenance of client records; valid driver’s license; ability to travel to community-based agency offices, participant’s communities and homes within assigned catchment area.
Benefits: St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans,
female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.