Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute: The St. Anne Institute Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential & outpatient clients & their families. Within each clinical program, trained clinical therapists offer comprehensive intake assessment, individual, group & family therapy, consultation & education.
Description of Duties:
St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a full time Therapist- Outpatient Clinical Services to provide individual, family therapy and group therapy to assigned clients.
- Coordinate the clinical treatment plan and develop comprehensive clinical assessments on assigned individuals and families.
- Serve as the ongoing liaison with community agencies and referral sources.
- Plan and coordinate aftercare services & complete a discharge summary on each case
- Attend and/or coordinate court appearances when required.
- Attend weekly individual and team/group supervision.
- Facilitate case planning on each client/family.
- Work cooperatively with client’s case manager and/or outside service providers to coordinate clinical services and resolve issues.
- Assist in implementing effective intervention strategies to de-escalate behavior.
- Maintain updated assessments and progress notes, and record updates in the NYS OCFS CONNECTIONS electronic case management system and/or in the SAI Electronic Health Record as required by contract or regulation.
- Present clinical treatment summaries on each client/family.
- Attend relevant community meetings to collaborate with and introduce outpatient programs and services offered by SAI.
- Keep abreast of current trends in clinical treatment, trauma-informed care and evidence-based models through reading, in-service training and conferences.
- Adhere to NASW, AMHCA, NYS Justice Center & SAI Codes of Conduct, & ATSA guidelines
MSW/LMSW/LCSW, MHC, LMHC or other relevant degree & experience working with individuals, families & groups preferred.
Benefits: St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.