Per Diem (includes some early evening hours)
St. Anne Institute: St. Anne Institute is a private, not for profit, secular residential & community-based preventive service agency committed to providing the highest level of care & rehabilitation services in the briefest time to children & families throughout NY.
Description of Duties:
SAI is currently looking for a dynamic, trauma informed candidate to be part of our clinical team. In this role, you will work with a diverse client population, which may include children and families who have experienced sexual abuse, as well as justice-involved individuals. Experience with electronic health records, CFTSS (Children and Families Support Services), and credentialed for insurances is preferred. This position offers flexibility, and possible telehealth accommodations when appropriate. Position is located in our Hudson Falls office, serving Saratoga, Warren, and Washington counties. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the clinical treatment plan and develop comprehensive clinical assessments and treatment plans for assigned individuals and families.
- Provide individual, group & family focused treatment/therapy including outreach & advocacy.
- Coordinate and complete necessary reports and correspondence
- Work cooperatively with client’s case manager and/or outside service providers to coordinate clinical services and resolve issues.
- Maintain updated assessments and progress notes, and record updates in the SAI EHR.
- Keep abreast of current trends in clinical treatment, trauma-informed care and evidence-based models through reading, in-service training and conferences.
LMSW/LCSW, LMHC or other relevant degree and experience working with individuals, families and groups preferred. Excellent communication and writing skills required.
Benefits: St. Anne’s Institute offers EAP (Employee Assistance Program), and 403(b) retirement plan to per diem employees.
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.