Full-Time 40hour/ week
Description of Duties:
- Provide family focus treatment to adults and adolescents who have engaged in sexual acting out behaviors
- Conduct risk assessment evaluations to youth with sexually aggressive behaviors
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Coordinate services with outside agencies (DSS, probation, mental health)
- Facilitate quarterly service plan reviews and maintain weekly progress notes
LMSW, LCSW or LMHC or other master’s degree in counseling
This is a full time position that works out of the Essex, Clinton and Hudson Falls Satellite offices with some travel to Albany.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.