Therapist- Adult Counseling Program, Clinical Services Department
Full Time 40 hours/week, Hudson Falls Satellite Office
St. Anne Institute:
The St. Anne Institute Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential and outpatient clients and their families.
Description of Duties:
The Clinical Services Department is currently seeking a full-time Therapist for the Adult Counseling Program in the Hudson Falls satellite office to provide clinical services to adults who are under community supervision with parole or probation, which includes both individual & group treatment.
• Facilitate family therapeutic sessions when recommended
• Maintain professional relationships & collaborate with all referral sources
• Maintain compliance with referral source & department requirements
• Serve as the ongoing liaison with community agencies and referral sources
· Coordinate and complete necessary reports and correspondence
· Attend and/or coordinate court appearances when required
· Present clinical treatment summaries on each client/family
· Attend relevant community meetings to collaborate with and introduce outpatient programs and services offered by SAI
· Attend all clinical department staff meetings and supervisory meetings, as required
· Keep abreast of current trends in clinical treatment, trauma-informed care and evidence-based models through reading, in-service training and conferences
· Adhere to NASW, AMHCA, NYS Justice Center and SAI Codes of Conduct/Ethics, and ATSA
· LCSW or LMHC
· Experience providing risk assessment & treatment to adults receiving services in a sex abuse prevention program preferred
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.