Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Per Diem / As Needed
St. Anne Institute:
St. Anne Institute is a residential, outpatient & educational services agency designed to meet the needs of adults, children, & families through a comprehensive range of independent but interrelated trauma-informed services.
Description of Duties:
The Medical Clinic is currently seeking per diem RN’s & LPN’s to provide a high standard of competent medical care for students and staff.
- Provide direct/comprehensive medical care of St. Anne Institute residents and general and/or emergency care to all students across all St. Anne Institute programs/services
- Pour medications and make daily rounds to administer medications
- Provide accurate documentation on all medical matters, including accident reports, prescribed medications and nurse’s notes (paper and electronic)
- Abide by the provisions of the Nurse Practice Acts of New York State recognizing the legal implications of improper nursing care
- Assist in updating the CONNECTIONS and AWARDS (EHR) information database
- Administer first aid to all students and staff across agency programs, as necessary
- Attend regularly scheduled nurse meetings and other meetings/committees, as requested
- Complete 40 hours of continuing education annually through a combination of agency in-services and outside conferences.
- Assist with the completion of medical consultation forms & specialist appointments
- Input immunization information on new residents into NYSIIS and SAI health records
- Abide by the provisions of the Nurse Practice Acts, the NYS Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs, and the SAI Codes of Conduct/Ethics
Valid NYS license as a RN/LPN; Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing; Certified in CPR; and 3 or more years of prior nursing employment experience preferred.
St. Anne’s Institute offers EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and 403(b) retirement plan for per diem/ as needed employees.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.