Full-Time 40 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
This position will consist of Psychologist and Therapist responsibilities.
• Provide psychological consultation to the residential and outpatient programs
• Provide clinical supervision to designated staff, psychology intern, and co-leaders of victims of sexual abuse group
• Clinical assessments of families
• Individual, group and family focused treatment including outreach
• Case planning and updated record keeping on each client in accordance with FASP standards or other contract requirements
• PhD Clinical Psychologist; Certified in NY
• Experience in clinical settings dealing with families involving sexual abuse
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.