Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Part-Time, per contract
St. Anne Institute: St. Anne Institute is a private, not for profit, secular residential & community-based preventive service agency committed to providing the highest level of care & rehabilitation services in the briefest time to children & families throughout NY.
Description of Duties:
SAI is currently seeking a part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide psychiatric assessments including mental status exam, diagnostic classification, prognostic indications, psychopharmacology treatment & management medication to a range of residential & outpatient clients having mental health challenges & substance abuse disorders under the supervision of the consulting psychiatrist. May provide evaluation, treatment planning & discharge planning services.
- Conduct psychotropic medication assessments and reviews.
- Provide crisis response to new and existing clients
- Assist with the development of individual service plans based on assessment data
- Provide therapeutic interventions as necessary including the provision of ongoing medication management services
- Provide consultation and education to agency staff, caregivers and clients as it relates to the treatment and medication needs of the clients
- Participate in discharge planning with the treatment team
- Maintain documentation of services including service plans, progress notes, medication informed consent, quarterly treatment plan reviews, and other required information in compliance with agency and third party compliance standards
NYS license as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner required. 2 years’ experience working with persons from diverse backgrounds and significant mental health problems
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.