St. Anne Institute
CLINICAL SERVICES PROGRAMS
The St. Anne Institute Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential and outpatient clients and their families.
Within each clinical program, trained clinical therapists offer comprehensive intake assessment, individual, group and family therapy, consultation and education.
Programs offered within the Clinical Services Department include:
• Residential Services Counseling
• Day Services Counseling
• Sex Abuse Prevention Program
• Juvenile Sex Offender Treatment Program
• Fee for Service Insurance Program
• Substance Abuse Prevention, Education, and Counseling
• Adult Program Services
• Psychological Testing and Evaluation
• Psychiatric Consultation, Assessment and Medication Management
Community Clinical Services Intake and Information: 518-437-6619
Residential Clinical Services Intake and Information: 518-437-6559