Full- Time 30 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
- One on one with a preschool age child with special needs, this includes constant interaction at all times
- Must be patient and tolerant
- Read all reports on the student, including but not limited to the IEP, FBA, any medical report and/or therapists’ evaluations
- Assist with daily communication with parents (coordinate this task with the teacher)
- Document daily information on the student on the behavior tracking sheets
- Help the student work through problems with other peers or with challenging tasks. Work with the special education teacher on positive behavior management techniques
- Attend weekly team meetings to discuss the student’s progress in the program
Minimum high school diploma and experience working with 3-5 year olds.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.