1 Full-time 40hr/wk evening/ weekend position and
1 Full-time 40hr/wk overnight position
Description of Duties:
• Document & report incidents in accordance to Justice Center & agency guidelines
• Provide support, coordination & direction to agency staff in crisis situation utilizing Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
• Provide on the job training through modeling, coaching & debriefing
• Have a professional understanding of trauma & its impact on adolescent behavior
• Able to implement effective problem solving & intervention techniques
• Associates Degree preferred, minimum six months experience working with at risk youth.
• Proficiency in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention & Microsoft Office required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.