Description of Duties:
The Education Department is seeking a NYS Certified Math Teacher 7-12 for a special education environment of female adolescents.
· Plan and initiate curriculum in accordance with the New York State Education Department Common Core requirements
· Teach assigned subjects in the prescribed manner, using the New York State syllabus and appropriate curriculum materials as guides
· Manage student behavior in the classroom by consistently enforcing the rules, expectations and positive interventions of school on IMNU
· NYS Certification in a content area required (plus Special Education is preferred)
· Knowledge of the Common Core Curriculum
· Experience in developing and /or implementing Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
· Desire to teach & work with adolescent girls who have been impacted by adverse childhood experiences
· Experience and/or strong recommendations regarding the candidates capacity to teach in this environment is essential
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.