Student Support Staff- Education Department
Description of Duties:
- Maintain a safe, secure, and therapeutic environment throughout the day.
- Participate as a member of the interdepartmental treatment team.
- Assist students with their daily school routine.
- Five years of experience utilizing crisis intervention skills.
- Proficient in crisis management and crisis prevention
Employees must maintain TCI certification. This requires meeting written, physical and LSI testing standards
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.