Street Outreach Coordinator
Full Time 40 hours/ week; primarily working evenings & some weekends
Description of Duties:
- Work as part of a team, locate & provide street based outreach services to RHY who are on the streets, living in unstable, high-risk conditions.
- Connect with schools, community businesses, community providers, parks and wherever youth congregate
- Transport youth in the authorized St. Anne vehicle to emergency shelter, medical services or appointments to lower youth risk
- Use harm-reduction, Positive Youth Development (PYD) and Trauma- Informed Care as the philosophical foundation of interventions and strategies
- Bachelors in related field required
- 2 years experience with this population and in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of RHY/SY
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.