Registered Nurse- Medical Clinic
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for the direct medical care of residents of St. Anne Institute
- Provide nursing care according to physicians’ orders & in conformance with established standards of nursing
- Record prescribed medications and medical procedures
- Pour medications and makes rounds daily rounds to administer medications
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment in the Clinic area
- Provides accurate documentation on all medical matters, including accident reports and nurse’s notes
- Responsible for appropriate use of equipment and supplies while performing regular duties
- Reports to supervisor both verbally and in writing on a regular basis
- Understands the provisions of the Nurse Practice Acts of NYS and recognizes the legal implications
- Updates the CONNECTIONS database on a routine basis
- Completes 40 hours of continuing education annually (this can be accomplished through a combination of agency in-services, outside conferences, etc.).
- Min 1 year experience
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.