Program Clinician- Clinical Services
Part Time, 20 hours per week
Description of Duties:
Tuesday & Wednesday required hours in program are 3:30pm-7pm.
- Support youth with mental health diagnosis learn and practice job skills in the classroom and job setting.
- Provides mental health diagnosis; creates and tracks clinical goal upon admission
- Updates EHR (Electronic Health Record) program, including: assessment interview, diagnosis, assessment summary, hospitalizations, progress notes, case files and discharge summary.
- Provides group therapy; facilitates meetings in regard to youths’ suspensions and disciplinary actions
- Maintains regular contact with youth’s parent(s)/ guardian(s), collaterals and referrals
- Conduct safety plans as needed/ crisis intervention
- Be in classroom for support
- St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off, sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), and 403(b) retirement plan.
- Masters in Social Work
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.