Nursing Supervisor- Clinic
Full Time 40 hours/week
Description of Duties:
St. Anne Institute is seeking a Nursing Supervisor to oversee all functions of the Medical Clinic and ensure that the residents receive the highest quality of care. The Nursing Supervisor will supervise clinic staff and manage any issues, problems or concerns.
- Oversee health care for agency clients
- Manage effective scheduling and utilization of nursing personnel
- Complete performance evaluations for all nursing staff on an annual basis
- Provide comprehensive orientation and training of new nursing personnel
- Confer with Physicians, Psychiatrists and other medical personnel, as necessary
- Order medical supplies and equipment
- Coordinate nursing services with other agency departments
- Evaluate effectiveness of nursing care & Clinic practices on an on-going basis
- Attend interdepartmental meetings on a weekly basis
- Maintain appropriate medical records in the agency systems
- Understand the provisions of the Nurse Practice Acts of New York State and recognize the legal implications
- Complete 40 hours of continuing education annually (this can be accomplished through a combination of agency in-services, outside conferences, etc.).
- Lead regularly scheduled nurses meetings
Valid New York State License as a Registered Nurse; Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; Certified in CPR; Previous administrative and supervisory experience
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.