Guidance Counselor- Education
Description of Duties:
St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a Guidance Counselor for the Education Department to advise students making academic and career plans.
· Develop strategies with teachers, administrators & parents to help students succeed
· Help students understand and overcome social & behavioral problems through individual & group counseling
· Refer students to specialized education & vocational programs
· Assist students with job search skills, such as writing resumes and interviewing
· Assist students with information about choosing & applying for colleges
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off, sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), and 403(b) retirement plan.
NYSED Certification; experience with adolescent girls who have been impacted by adverse childhood experiences
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.