Home & Community Based Services Worker/ Respite
Per Diem / As- Needed
St. Anne Institute: St. Anne Institute is a private, not for profit, secular residential and community-based preventive service agency committed to providing the highest level of care & rehabilitation services in the briefest time to children & families throughout NY.
Description of Duties:
St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a per diem HCBS Worker to provide community-based services to children & families who may have difficulty engaging in formal office settings; to help them achieve stability in daily living & interpersonal relationships; and to facilitate school & community integration.
- Provide goal-directed supports and solution-focused interventions
- Assist in achieving identified goals or objectives as set forth in the child’s treatment plan
- Address child and family needs including but not limited to advocacy, outreach and engagement, self-help, transitional supports, and respite.
- Provide Respite services on a regular basis
- Provide caregiver supports and services for identified cases
- Implement engaging activities that are age appropriate
- Deliver CFTSS services to children who are currently in foster care or who have a history of foster care placement
- Provide transportation for children and families to appointments as needed
HS Diploma and experience working with children required; advanced education may be required depending on the service to be provided. (To be discussed during the interview.)
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.