Case Manager- Outpatient Clinical Services
Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute:
The St. Anne Institute Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential and outpatient clients and their families.
Description of Duties:
The Clinical Services Department is currently seeking a full-time Case Manager for Outpatient Services to provide case management services to clients & families.
• Provide the coordination of services and client advocacy to each assigned case
• Provide non-clinical & outreach services based on service needs assessment of client caseload, including transportation, home visits, parent skills training, assistance with daily living skills, safety planning, supervised visitation & additional services as needed
• Complete FASPs for each client on caseload according to NYS OCFS standards
• Maintain accountability requirements, including progress notes, (FASPs), & contact sheets
• Maintain updated progress notes of significant case events, treatment or special meetings & all contacts with the client, family & collateral agencies such as LDSS, family courts & other service providers in the NYS OCFS
• Work cooperatively with client’s therapist, meeting on a regular basis
• Assist in discharge planning.
• Participate in individual and/or group supervision.
• Develop and maintain relationships with other community agencies and service providers
• Abide by the NASW, AMHCA, NYS Justice Center & SAI Codes of Conduct, & ATSA Guidelines
BA, BS or BSW required; good written & verbal communication skills; good organizational skills; ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team; & with collateral agencies; must possess a valid NYS driver’s license.
St. Anne’s Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.