Full Time 40 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
The Care Management Program is looking for someone who has a passion for helping children and families.
· Responsible for the overall provision and coordination of services to assigned caseload
· Guides program enrollees and their caretakers (legal guardians) through the health care system by assisting with access issues, developing relationships with service providers and tracking interventions and outcomes
· Provide comprehensive care management- six core services identified by the NYS Dept of Health
· Functions as an advocate for clients
· Effectively communicates and shares information with the individual and their families and other caregivers with appropriate consideration for language, literacy and cultural preferences
· Conducts care planning meetings/conferences and serves as an interdisciplinary team member to effectively provide/coordinate comprehensive and holistic care
· Identifies available community-based resources and actively manages appropriate referrals, access, engagement, follow-up and coordination of services
· Attends and participates in ongoing staff development trainings to enhance skills needed to effectively meet the demands of the Care Manager position
· When appropriate, provide transportation for clients using personal vehicle.
· Ability to navigate multiple EHR systems
· BA or BS with 2 yrs of relevant experience or Master with 1 yr of relevant experience working directly with families
· Valid NYS Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
· Current CANS-NY certification
· Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills
· Relevant expertise & experience in serving children & families in child welfare, developmental disabilities, mental health, healthcare &/or other systems as well as those receiving preventative services
· Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team and ability to travel to community – based agency offices, participant’s communities and homes within assigned catchment area
· Bilingual a plus
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.