Full Time 40 hours/ week
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for providing case management services to victims of human trafficking in Albany County, which includes runaways, homeless and street involved youth under the age of 18.
- Work with trafficked youth in various locations, including the streets of the program service area.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred in Social Services related field
- Experience in working with at risk or homeless youth
- Education or experience in cultural competency
- Previous training on Commercially Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC)
Fill out an application Online at: Online Employment Application
Click here to download our application form to print and fill out. Please submit application and Resume to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com
(Please be sure to include the Job Title on the subject line of the email).
St. Anne Institute
160 N. Main Ave
Albany, NY 12206
St. Anne Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled/protected veterans, female, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.